The Indegenous Ambassador Program is a platform for students who are passionate about indigenous issues to start and run an active club in their school or university. You are a leader with a keen interest in starting and building a community of curiousity and activism in your school or university.
You will be the face, voice, and evangelist of The Indegenous at your university. You will be the champion of our vision for creating change and increasing visibility for indigenous issues: building the largest network of indigenous youth all around the globe.
Why The Indegenous Ambassador Program?
- To promote inclusivity within your school or university
- To organize events and meetups
- To organize field work to get sponsored by The Indegenous for your projects
- To connect with other ambassadors, share resources and get to know about fellow leaders around the globe.
What The Indegenous has planned for you?
- Around the globe exposure for the events organized by you.
- Certificate and letter of recommendation on successful completion of the program.
- Most active university ambassadors will get free passes to The Indegenous events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Introduce new and experienced activists and readers to The Indegenous community.
- Connect us to the placement cells of your school or university.
- Conduct one full-fledged challenge, event or meetup every month on The Indegenous platform in which The Indegenous will provide prizes to the winners for best community projects.
- Plug in The Indegenous as an associate in any cultural fest that your university conducts.
- Create a "TheIndegenous" Facebook page/group for your university and use it to promote activities and information of The Indegenous in your university.
- Raise funds for community projects that you will lead.
- Come up with innovative ideas on how The Indegenous can associate with your school or university.
Who can apply?
Students having strong leadership and immense involvement in service based projects, are most welcome to be a part of our extended family on their school or university.
Apply to: email@example.com