West Africa Research Internship
Application deadline :
November 20, 2021
The Indegenous is looking for students who wish to gain real world work-experience through a 3-6 month internship.
Stay ahead of the crowd and have your first CV shaping experience by joining the community of young leaders like yourself. We don’t care if you spend 8 hours or 200 minutes per day. We care about creative output and believe in meeting deadlines. If you’re a self-starter with tremendous energy and a passion for human rights and West African indigenous culture, we invite you to send us an application.
- Currently in high school or university working towards a diploma
- Access to a computer or laptop
- Google Account
- Good internet connection
- First level proficiency with Excel
- A passion for data, community and West Africa.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Helping develop reports and analysis
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Able to work with different stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Able to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Able to have High-level written and verbal communication skills.
You will learn:
- Translation of business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Handling large data sets and relational databases.
In addition to practical skills and valuable life experience, you will also receive a letter of recommendation.
Send your application to: