The Indegenous is looking for students who wish to gain real world work-experience this summer. You won’t be spending all summer break in front of Youtube, we can promise you that.
We are offering a once in a lifetime experience to shape an educational organization. We are curating 500 books written by or about tribal populations and we are looking for inspired readers who can help us curate a list. If you have a passion for human rights and North Eastern culture, we invite you to send us an application. Be sure to include samples of your work: short stories, list of books you have read.
- Currently in high school or university working towards a diploma
- Access to a computer or laptop
- Google Account
- Good internet connection
Voracious reader who is passionate about tribal literature
- Passionate about education, community and the North East of India.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Researching and curating books written by indigenous people
- Writing summaries on the curated book list
- Working with the founder to identify tribal communities and their creations
- Working with the social media associate to help create content.
- Able to work with different stakeholders
Able to do detailed analysis of books and informational content.
- Able to have High-level written and verbal communication skills.
You will learn:
- Project management, autonomy, research management.
- Strategy implementation and performance measurement
- How to work with a team of people that need you to translate
In addition to valuable life experience, you will also receive a letter of recommendation.