The Indegenous is looking for students who wish to gain real world work-experience this summer. You won’t be spending all summer break in front of Youtube, we can promise you that.
Stay ahead of the crowd and have your first CV shaping experience by joining the community of young leaders like yourself. We don’t care if you spend 8 hours or 250 minutes per day on the job, as long as the job is done. If you’re a self-starter with tremendous energy and a passion for human rights and North Eastern culture, we invite you to send us an application. Don’t forget to send us your socials (Facebook page, Instagram, Youtube)
- Currently in high school or university working towards a diploma
- Must have over 2,000 followers on Instagram
- Access to a computer or laptop
- Google Account
- Good internet connection
- First level proficiency with Facebook and Instagram
- Keep up with the latest trends
- Passionate about education, community and indigenous peoples.
- Familiarity with creativity tools: Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Canva (Bonus)
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Strategy creation for social media presence
- Posting, monitoring and testing the performance of social media content
- Growth of social media fan base
- Able to work with different stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Able to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Able to confidently navigate social media tools
- Have successfully managed your own creative social media account
- Able to have High-level written and verbal communication skills.
You will learn:
Project management, creative content creation, marketing tools
Strategy implementation and performance measurement
In addition to practical skills and valuable life experience, you will also receive a letter of recommendation.